The Create Streets Foundation is launching ‘No Place Left Behind’, the Commission into Prosperity and Community Placemaking. This focuses on under-valued areas and takes as its mantra that no place should be left behind and aims to generate new ideas to help “level up” England as part of the country’s recovery from the COVID-19 crisis.
They want to hear from people who live or work in ‘left behind’ places by the 2nd November
Their call for evidence is open until the 2nd November. They’d love to hear from you, particularly if you are:
• Someone who lives or works in a left-behind place;
• Local government officials and politicians;
• Businesses and private investors;
• Community-led business owners, staff and users;
• Community and third sector representatives;
• Central government officials and politicians;
• Someone with experience of working with any of these groups, or others, to improve local life.
You can view the questions here and you can respond online, by email, in a shot interview, or by leaving a max 3 minute voicemail,
Closing date: Monday 2nd November 2020.