Energy Resilience Fund
The Energy Resilience Fund is blended loan and grant finance to enable Co-operatives, community businesses and social enterprises to retrofit energy generating/saving technology on community owned or managed buildings, with an initial focus on stabilising or reducing energy costs.
- Investment amounts from £10,000 to £150,000.
- Up to 40% of the total is available as a grant, where justifiable to support cost stabilisation or reduction.
- Energy Audit Grants are available for costs between £500 and £2,500, where these have not been completed.
- Minimum Term 12 months, Maximum Term 7 years.
- Interest Rate – 6.5% flat (11 – 12% APR)
- Arrangement Fee – 1%.
- Security – mainly unsecured.
- Own your building or have a significant lease (12 years or more).
- Been declined by a bank.
- Be a social enterprise.
- Have clear social aims and objectives.
- Based in England.
The target is high energy users, working in deprived communities or with marginalised groups/s.
For more information contact:
Tim Coomer, Business Development Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org / 07342 674673
Kevin Lloyd-Evans, Lending and Relationship Manager
email@example.com / 07506 336535
This is a time limited pilot partnership led by the Key Fund with funding and support from the Access Foundation, Power to Change, Big Society Capital and Barrow Cadbury Trust.