More Than a Pub
New support for Community Owned Pubs
Further to the close down of the More Than A Pub programme, managed and administered by Plunkett Foundation and funded by Power to Change and the Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government, we are delighted to announce our own brand new discounted lending package as part of the legacy support for the Community Owned Pub sector.
We have been working closely with the Plunkett Foundation to ensure continued support for this vibrant and growing sector. Community Owned Pubs are so much more than pubs. They are the beating hearts of many communities, providing music, meals on wheels, homework clubs, and social centres, and we are proud to help them recover, rebuild and grow.
Our huge thanks go to The Bevy in Brighton, The Globe Jazz Club in Newcastle, The Green Dragon Exelby and The Maybush, all fantastic community pubs who have provided images for us to use in in this campaign. Pop in and see them if you are nearby!
Terms and Conditions:
- Community Owned Pubs only – Plunkett Members
- Flexible terms from 5 to 20 years
- Amounts available between £75,000 and £150,000
- Interest rate @ 3% above base rate*
- Maximum Loan To Value (LTV) 70%
- Secured against property
- Low arrangement fees*
* For full details on the rate charged and fees payable please contact us directly.