Do you run an organisation or project that exists to improve your local neighbourhood, village or town? Do you run it like a business, but re-invest profits to benefit your local community?
Running organisations and projects like these is different from running other types of business. So the support programme will help you gain the head-space, support network and funding you need to grow a stronger, more sustainable community business.
- A free learning programme, to help you develop your income and impact
- Up to £10,000 in Match Trading grant
- An opportunity to meet regularly with other people running organisations like yours, so you can help each other out
- Grow a stronger, more sustainable community business or project
- Increase your income from trading and sales
- Benefit from time to reflect and map out next steps
- Improve your leadership and business skills
- Build a support network of other people running organisations like yours
The Community Business Trade Up Programme will support 80 organisations in England focused on improving their local area. It’s run by the School for Social Entrepreneurs, in partnership with Power to Change. It’s offering:
- A free learning programme, to develop income and impact
- A Match Trading grant of up to £10,000
- A community of supportive peers
The Community Business Trade Up Programme is run in partnership with Power to Change. Together, we have already supported more than 200 community businesses and other projects improving their local area.
Community businesses on this programme typically increased their income from trading by 92% in one year.
Sound good? Find out more and apply here by 1pm, Wednesday 27th November 2019.